Libya - Legal & Strategic Advice
For Immediate Release & Distribution:
The Eren Law Firm, Based in Washington, DC, Advises US Companies On Doing Business in Libya
Washington, DC – October 25, 2005 The Eren Law Firm, through senior, experienced attorneys based in Washington DC and Tripoli, Libya, provides advice to US companies with respect to Libyan law, US law (including U.S. export controls), the governing law of contemplated contracts involving Libya, and strategic advice with respect to business conditions in Libya.
The Firm, through its presence in Washington DC and Tripoli, advises and counsel clients on, inter alia:
- assessments of the market and opportunities in various sectors in Libya;
- identification of broad strategic, legal and business considerations and other risks;
- commercial strategy and tactics, including strategies to reduce risks;
- the conduct of due diligence on companies and individuals;
- establishing a presence in and obtaining permission to do business in Libya;
- Libyan business culture and customs;
- US as well as Libyan laws and regulations governing and impacting business ventures; and
- ensuring proper documentation, protection, and execution of contracts.
To take advantage of Libyan opportunities without undue risks and delays and for legal advice regarding business with or in Libya, including Libyan customer/client due diligence and other matters, please visit us at: www.erenlaw.com or contact Hal Eren at: email@example.com
(tel. + 1 202 429 9883) or Jonathan Hale at: firstname.lastname@example.org (tel. + 1 202 429 1881)